Subject: CD 01 revision 1 available and status of issue resolutions

All,

MichaelB and I went through the issues list and incorporated (or at
least tried to) the resolutions of all the issues in JIRA with the
status of 'resolved' and created CD 01 revision 1.

CD 01 revision 1 is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/28700/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd01-rev1.doc
(the doc is change marked).

The doc contains list of all the issues whose resolutions were included
and JIRA is updated to point to the doc and the status has been changed
to 'Applied'.

Here is the list of issues whose resolution has been included in the new
version:

3, 6, 23, 25, 28, 35, 38, 39, 40, 42, 57, 67, 68.

Here is the list of issues whose resolution has been partially included
or we tried to include it but there was a problem, issue or comment:

1: no update to spec needed, JIRA updated

14: done only as it applies to the component property. The resolution
was only for component property, but this should apply to composite
property, component type property (what about constrainingType property?)

17: JIRA not updated with the resolution, so don't know what to apply

18: depends on 12, 12 is closed but don't see it being applied. Also the
problem as stated in 18 doesn't exist.

22: is this a dup of 35? 35 is closed by does not have the resolution in
JIRA.

45 - the things left from this one are adding @requires and @polictSets
to property elements, hold off until we know whether we keep @policySets
attributes

30 - hold off until we decide on operation level policy attachments

Note that three additional things are still pending:
1) MarkC's ed comments are not yet incorporated
2) The restructuring work that was started before CD 01 is not done yet
(CT, interface, binding, extension model, packaging&deployment sections
need restructuring)
3) WD 03 had some word comments that need to be looked at.

Can we put this on the agenda for the call so that we can get resolution
of problems described in this email?

Thanks.

-Anish
On behalf of the editorial team