Subject: NEW ISSUE: What correlation support should SCA provide for callbacks?

Title: Message

Title: What correlation support should SCA provide for callbacks?

During the discussion of bi-directional interfaces (Assembly-56) we discussed if SCA should say anything about correlation. Currently the specification is silent on this issue. There seem to be some agreement that some form of SCA provided correlation may be desirable, but how has not been discussed.

Proposal:

We need to be able to distinguish between SCA Runtime provided correlation and application correlation. We need a means of marking an SCA service and its callback as requiring SCA Runtime correlation, which puts requirements on bindings.

Martin Chapman | Standards Professional
Mobile: +353 87 687 6654

ORACLE Ireland
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"