Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Swapping F2F Dates

Title: Message
I have heard no objections to this proposal from Assembly TC Members.
There was also no objections voiced on the Policy TC call today, therefore the meetings are swapped over as indicated below.

Cheers,
  Martin.
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: 23 July 2008 14:31
To: 'OASIS Assembly'
Subject: [sca-assembly] Swapping F2F Dates

I have a personal conflict on the weekend immediately after the next F2F which would mean I would have to miss the last day of Assembly.
Would anyone object if we swapped days with SCA Policy, subject to both this TC and SCA Policy TC approval.
That means that instead of Policy on 30th Sep and 1st Oct, and Assembly on 2nd and 3rd October, to do Assembly on 30 Sep and 1 Oct, and Policy on 2 and 3rd?
Please let me know ASAP of any objections, so that I can let Policy and the Bob the organizer know.

Cheers,
  Martin.

Martin Chapman | Standards Professional
Mobile: +353 87 687 6654

ORACLE Ireland
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"