Subject: Request to include examples that contain interface.partnerLinkType

The SCA BPEL TC in their C&I define an interface type called
<interface.partnerLinkType>. Given that the assembly TC is going to
diversify the examples in the spec to have a healthy mix of
<interface.wsdl>, <interface.java> (and <interface.cpp>??). I would like
to request that example(s) containing <interface.partnerLinkType> also
be included in this effort.

I don't think this needs to be a new issue. I consider this to be
editorial (this would only change the examples) and this diversification
is already on the editors' todo list. But, if ppl think otherwise, I
would be happy to raise a new issue.

Thanks.