Subject: f2f meeting at Oracle HQ Jan 26-29 ?

Oracle would like to offer to host the SCA Assembly and SCA Policy f2f
meetings
at Oracle HQ in Redwood Shores on Jan 26, 27, 28, 29.  We suggest
Assembly on Jan 26/27
and Policy on 28/29.  Noting that the Policy mtg may require only 1.5 days.

We realize that Bob Freund will not be available that week.  We balanced
this with the fact that
Anish will not be available the following 2 weeks.

Please let us know whether these dates are acceptable.
--
All the best, Ashok