Subject: F2F - can we start after the SCA-J call?

The SCA-J TC has not asked me to do this, but as co-chair of SCA-J I'm going to assert the interests of SCA-J just a bit. SCA-J has a huge workload in front of it. I'd like to ask the Assembly TC for some room in the F2F schedule to accomodate the SCA-J TC telecon, which is Monday 730AM PT-900AM PT.

I'd like to ask that the F2F on Monday not start until 9AM PT so that the SCA-J telecon can proceed as usual. I suspect that is the planned start time anyway, but don't want to assume.

If there is any SCA-J voting member that is planning to be travelling to the F2F during the usual SCA-J telecon time, please let me know (off list) so that I can ensure we will make quorum.

Ashok, if this all works out, is there any chance that we can get into the Oracle building/room in time for the 730AM call?

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com