Subject: [Agenda Item] Removal of <operation/> Elements from the SCA Schema

Folks,

I must apologise for a mistake I have made in not putting an important item onto the agenda of the
Assembly TC.

In the October 2/3 F2F meeting of the SCA Policy TC, there was a vote which removed <operation/>
elements).  I picked up an action item to inform the Assembly TC of this decision, which I completed by
sending an email to the Assembly TC here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200810/msg00037.html

Unfortunately, this is as far as it got.  This decision should have been put onto the Agenda of a subsequent
Assembly TC meeting, but was not, for which I apologise.

So, to remedy things, I intend to put this onto the agenda for the Assembly F2F next week.  I think that all that
is necessary is for the Assembly TC to vote to accept the decision of the Policy TC (since this element
always "belonged" to the Policy TC) and to approve a set of changes to the Assembly specification which
reflect this decision.

Here is a marked up version of CD-02 which shows all the changes in the Assembly spec resulting from the
removal of <operation/> elements:

The following ZIP file contains a corresponding updated set of XSDs:

sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Operation.doc

SCA-Assembly XML Schemas_Jan2008_02.zip