Subject: Latest Revision of SCA Assembly Specification

Folks,

First, a big thank you to everyone who participated in the SCA Assembly F2F meeting last week.
We made a lot of progress and I think that we are now on track to complete the Public Review draft
of the specification and start the Public Review later in February.

I have created a new draft of the SCA Assembly specification which incorporates all the issue resolutions
agreed so far:

Issue 94 (conversations)
Issue 98
Removal of <operation/> element as decided at Jan 2009 F2F
Issue 95
Issue 2
Issue 37
Issue 48
Issue 90
Issue 64
Issue 100
Issue 103
Issue 104
Section 3 (Quick Tour By Sample) removed

I've put the new revision onto the OASIS site in PDF and Word formats:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/30990/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev3.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/30991/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev3.doc

PS
 I found a solution to the problem of spurious pieces of the spec being change marked (insertions & deletions) when creating
the PDF file.  Turning off change tracking when doing the print to PDF does the trick - somehow, leaving change tracking on at that
point causes the print process itself to mark a series of changes to do with bookmark references.  Really, this is a bug in Word, but
turning off change tracking during the print processing is a good workaround - just remember to put back change tracking afterwards!