Subject: [ISSUE 106] RFC2119 Corrections to CD02 Rev3 - Proposal

Folks,

I've been presumptive that the Assembly TC will agree to open Issue 106, since it details a pile of RFC2119
errors in CD02 Rev3.

I have created an update as a proposed resolution called CD03 Rev4 which is uploaded here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/31086/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev4.pdf

This proposal actually fixes a few more items beyond those identified by Eric - and it does not fix all the ones Eric found in the
way that Eric suggested.  However, I hope that the new version is RFC 2119 "clean" and it nails a few more normative statements
that were not so marked in Rev3.

Note that all change marks and comments in Rev3 were removed BEFORE starting the changes for Rev4

Please also note that I have made an editorial decision to mark all normative statements with a yellow background so that they
stand out.  This is shown fully in the PDF version of the document.