Subject: [URGENT] Assembly TC conf call tomorrow, 10th Feb 2009

Folks,

There is an SCA Bindings TC virtual F2F meeting this week - and this clashes with the regular Assembly TC
conf call time.

However, there are also a few urgent items that the Assembly TC needs to get done if we're going to make the
publication schedule that we've set for ourselves.  As a result, I'm proposing that we have a 30 min conf
call for the Assembly TC tomorrow, starting at 7:30 Pacific / 10:30 Eastern / 15:30 UK / 16:30 Central Europe.

We have 3 new issues to deal with, all of which relate to normative statements and conformance language in
the spec.  We have Issues 86, 87 to deal with that are left over from the F2F (ideally, we can close both with
no action).  Then there are issues 34, 101 and 102, which we might get to but which can be progressed
by email ready for resolution next week.

Please let me know if you have problems with this approach.

Many thanks,