Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Some review comments on sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev3.pdf

Mike,

I will raise new issues as per your comments.  There are more comments (the
first set actually) in an e-mail that I sent before the one you acted on.
See [1]

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200902/msg00005.html

++Vamsi
Apache Tuscany Committer  http://tuscany.apache.org
Apache Geronimo Committer and Member of PMC  http://geronimo.apache.org

             Mike Edwards
             <mike_edwards@uk.
             ibm.com>                                                   To
                                       "OASIS Assembly"
             10/02/2009 22:47          <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [sca-assembly] Some review
                                       comments on
                                       sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev3.pdf

Vamsi,

I'm sorry for missing your comments ahead of the call.  I've had a proper
look at them now and I've
acted on them as described inline...

I incorporated the changes into an updated Rev4 along with the 3 editorial
fixes from the TC call today.

If anyone has any problems with these editorial fixes, please shout now!