Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] ACTION REQUIRED: Acknowledgements section of Assembly spec

Hi all,

  Here's the policy from section 2.18:
"A specification that is approved by the TC at any level must include a list
of people who participated in the development of the specification. This
list shall be initially compiled by the Chair, and any Member of the TC may
add or remove their names from the list by request."

That typically means a full list of all TC participants except Observers.
Individual members may ask to have their name removed.

Regards,

Mary