Subject: CD02 Rev6 available - and Do we need an additional Assembly TC call onMonday 2nd?

Folks,

CD02 Rev6 is available on the OASIS site:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31411/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd02-Rev6.pdf

This revision contains the updates for ALL of the Resolved issues, plus editorial updates resulting from reviews by Vamsi, myself
and other comments.

This leaves us with 5 remaining open issues to deal with before being in a position to vote a CD03 and a Public Review draft of the
spec:

109 - updated proposal exists following previous discussions - we should be able to vote to resolve this issue
102 - there is a proposal to close with no action
101 - there is a proposal - we should be able to vote to resolve this issue
87 - there is a proposal to close with no action
80 - there is no proposal currently and we can defer this

The question is: can we dispose of all 5 issues AND vote on a CD03 and a Public Review draft at next Tuesday's regular call, or do
we need to consider an additional call on Monday 2nd, using the slot normally used by the Policy TC?

I can prepare a CD03 draft based on the current proposals and expected outcome of the 5 issues as listed above - the problem will
be if we decide to change the proposals and/or the outcome of the issues above.  If we basically accept the current proposals, then
I think that the 90 minutes on Tuesday will be enough, but this is a presumption on my part.

What are your views?  Do we need the extra meeting on Monday?
Please email the list with your views.