Subject: Change in common NS from SCA-BPEL TC

The SCA-BPEL TC today accepted a CD02 and also made that the PRD.
Between CD01 and CD02 the TC has made non-backward compatible changes
(removed an element). Per our NS change policy we rev the NS when (and
only if) we make non-backward compatible change.

On behalf of the SCA BPEL TC, I would like to request that the assembly
TC rev the NS for its upcoming CD/PRD.

-Anish
SCA BPEL TC co-chair