Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] RE: [sca-assembly] RDDL templates

Sure - just thought it might be quicker if someone from each TC
checked them over rather than waiting for me to go through each one.

templates: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/rddl.html

all hypertext links should go to the proper location as identified on
the cover page of the specification; absolute paths must be used to
ensure links resolve properly.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasis-open
phone: 1.603.232.9090