Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] SCA-J requesting modifications to namespace document

Thanks Mike!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

On May 19, 2009, at 4:59 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:

Mary,

Writing as co-chair of the SCA Assembly TC, this email is to confirm that the SCA Assembly TC has voted to approve this
change to the RDDL document for the inclusion of the latest files from the SCA-J TC, as minuted in the TC meeting of 12th May:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/32566/SCA%20Assembly%20minutes%202009-05-12.html