Subject: Re: Submission of SCA Assembly Test Suite package for Public Review

I'll be on FTO 17 - 24 June

Any TC Admin requests (such as public review announcements or special majority ballots) will be processed upon my return in accordance with the published SLAs.

If you are having problems with your OASIS account or email, please contact member-services@oasis-open.org

Have a great week!

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.