Subject: RE: ASSEMBLY-121 Conformance to OPTIONAL Normative Statements - Revised Proposal

 All,
     please find attached a revised proposal for ASSEMBLY-121 (One Twenty
One).

The changes are those agreed during the 23-Jun-09 teleconference, namely:

1) Mandatory and non-mandatory items listed in separate tables in Appendix
C.

2) Removal of the "Mandatory", "Advisory", and "Discretionary"
classifications.

3) Reworded section 13.2.1 to avoid using the RECCOMMENDED keyword.

Please also note the this document is based on CD03 Rev 01 as posted on
16-Jun-09, but I found that the resolution for ASSEMBLY-122 (One Twenty Two)
had been incorrectly applied in the base document. The normative statements
ASM50018 through ASM50021 should have been replaced by ASM50039 through
ASM50041. The original statements had not been deleted and I have done this
in this document.

Please post any comments to the list.

Best Regards,
              Eric.
Eric Wells.
Consulting Engineer.
Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc.
San Francisco, CA. USA.
+1 (415) 656-4346
eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com

sca-assembly-1.1-cd03+ASSEMBLY121-Rev2.doc