Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ISSUE-137: Clarify the use of a binding name ina reference target - proposal (d)

Looks good, but... On rereading this, I noticed that the last paragraph
of the third bullet doesn't cover the error case where there are no
bindings that match the policy requirements.  I think this should be
changed to say something like:

  If <binding-name> is not present, the target service MUST choose
  one and only one of the service's <binding/> subelements that
  satisfy the mutual policy requirements of the reference and the
  service, and the SCA runtime MUST use this binding for the wire.
  If there are no such <binding/> subelements, the SCA runtime
  MUST raise an error. [ASM600xx]

   Simon