Subject: ISSUE-121: Conformance to OPTIONAL Normative Statements - comments

I don't have Eric's original email, but it is here [1], containing the rev2 proposal.

As others expressed on the call today, I like the new format very much, it is much easier to reference.

My only comment is WRT ASM12029, it is currently categorized as Enhancement, but I think Interoperation would be more appropriate as the normative statement is really talking about an aspect of the format of a contribution zip.

<tangent>
Actually, I don't think ASM12029 should be optional, I think it should be a MUST, but that's a different issue and not the subject of my comment.
</tangent>

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200906/msg00183.html

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com