Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Fw: Submission of SCA Assembly Test Suite package forPublic Review

I thought there were JAXWS annotations to coerce the generated Java package name to fit your standards. Have you tried those? Our customers have similar situations in that they namespace and package name standards which they must work around.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---07/08/2009 10:12:31 AM---Folks, OASIS has a problem with the one of the namespaces usMike Edwards ---07/08/2009 10:12:31 AM---Folks, OASIS has a problem with the one of the namespaces used in the test suite.

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

"OASIS Assembly" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com>, Michael Winters/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS

07/08/2009 10:12 AM

[sca-assembly] Fw: Submission of SCA Assembly Test Suite package for Public Review

Folks,

OASIS has a problem with the one of the namespaces used in the test suite.

Unfortunately, this namespace is what you get for the WSDL resulting from a standard JAX-WS
transformation of the Java interfaces in the org.oasisopen.sca.test Java package.

So we now have an OASIS contradiction. We are required to use a given Java package name for
our Java classes, but OASIS can't live with the Java-standard namespace that inevitably results from
this package name. Something has to give.

It is clear that OASIS has very little experience of dealing with code packages. Getting the test suite
published looks like being very heavy going...

Yours, Mike.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Mike Edwards/UK/IBM on 08/07/2009 15:04 -----