Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ASSEMBLY-136: Promoting a reference with multiplicity1..n and targetsshould default to 0..n - Updated Proposal

Mike,
 From a quick read through this summary, it appears that the proposed
semantics are the same as the current spec plus my original proposal
for ASSEMBLY-136, with one important difference.  This difference is
that it is no longer possible to mark a promoted x..1 reference as
@nonOverridable=true.  This means that it is no longer possible to
use promotion to set policy for "internal only" x..1 references.
Am I correct that this is the only difference in this proposal?

   Simon