Subject: JIRA up-to-date with new issues

All,

As my time available has dwindled, Mike has taken up the slack in
recent months, logging new issues in JIRA (thank you, Mike!).  I've
been reduced to keeping JIRA consistent with the resolutions during
our calls.

I'm attempting to pick up the reins, again.  AFAIK, I have all the
recent new issues logged, with responses going back to the list with
the JIRA links.  Please confirm that your issues are logged, since the
job is always a bit confusing due to inconsistencies in the email
trail, occasional out-of-order logging, etc., and I may have missed
something.

Scott