Subject: SCA events and f2f

The event processing/pub-sub discussions are going on the mailing list
and on the call. Very good discussions indeed. I would like to observe
(as others have) that these are similar to the discussions that occurred
in OSOA. In OSOA, we ended having an event-focused f2f where people
could chat in the hallways, do whiteboarding, discuss at length a
particular specific issue and that really helped in getting a consensus.
I think we may need that here as well. Perhaps not right away, but in
the near future when have have made 'enough' progress on the ML and
regular telcons.

So, I would like to suggest that we think/plan for a f2f (say in
october). Given the harsher times, if we can't get enough/right folks to
attend, perhaps an extended telcon with an internet whiteboard.

Comments?