Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Thanks and goodbye!

Hi Simon,

I would like to reiterate Ashok's point that you will definitely be missed. As co-chair of the SCA-J TC, I would like to thank you for many months of dedicated effort that you have put into the SCA-J TC. I certainly will miss your superb ability at look at sections of the specification, find the small hole in the wording and driving a bus through the gap :-) This skill has helped to improve the overall quality of the specification.

You have been a pleasure to work with and will be missed. All the best in your travels and feel free to send us a photo or two.

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff |CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com