Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Doodle Poll for SCA Eventing meeting availability

I just wanted to follow up on this poll.  (Clicking on the link below
will allow you to vote if you hadn't, and to see results either way)

16 people responded.

14 are available Wednesdays 9-10 Pacific.
13 are available Tuesdays 9-10 Pacific
11 are available Wednesdays 8-9 Pacific
it drops off sharply after that.

The conclusions I draw from that are:
- If we are to have the calls, they are scheduled correctly.
- Out of the 30 votes possible (from the OASIS site - voting members +
LOA + Chair), 14 doesn't even give us quorum if everyone available
attends the meeting
- Extrapolating the 87% availability of the 16 poll respondents to the
30 voters may provide better results :-]  (i.e. one could draw the
conclusion that 26 people plus a quarter of a person are able to attend)

Danny

Danny van der Rijn wrote:
> As per an action I took, I have created a Doodle poll for people's
> availability for eventing discussions.  Please fill out as appropriate
> (don't forget to scroll right for more options).
>
> http://doodle.com/6mb7kx34bmz7x6by

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature