Subject: Issue 183

Dave found the words I was looking for during the call ...

Lines 1120-1122 of the Assembly spec (CD04) say:
"An exception is binding.sca which is configured entirely by the intents
listed in its @mayProvide and @alwaysProvides lists. There are no
policySets with appliesTo="binding.sca".

Thus, it seems to me, the central point to be discussed is whether
binding.sca is different from other bindings and
in what way.  If it is not significantly different, then the rules laid
out in the Policy spec for all bindings should apply to it. If it is
different, then that may impact whether policySets can be attached to it
and how attached intents are
satisfied.
--
All the best, Ashok