Subject: TIBCO proposal time

Mike, Martin,

I'm finishing off a proposal document today.  I'd estimate that we want 2-3 hours to present AND discuss it.  The presentation itself, without discussion, would only need about 40 minutes or so.  Obviously our proposal touches on some topics that we are likely to discuss throughout the F2F, so it is somewhat hard to define the amount of time we need.

Scott