Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] contact info for the F2F

Sabin and I will arrive at about 8:40 AM.  If you get to TIBCO earlier than we do, you'll have to wait in the lobby for us.

A light continental breakfast will be catered, hopefully, if no signals have been crossed... I suggest you don't rely on that tomorrow, but we'll make sure of it for Wed and Thurs.

Lunch will be provided by TIBCO, with your names on a list at a particular register in the café.  You'll find plenty of options available there.

Scott