Subject: Incorrect application of the resolution of issue 130

I apologize for bringing this up so late, but I noticed it as part of my review of the CD04 candidate.

Assembly 130 dealt with the type and cardinality of the requires and policySets attributes.

Originally they both had type QName and cardinality (0..n) (not possible for an attribute).  The resolution was for them to have type listOfQNames and cardinality (0..1) (minutes are here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/32260/SCA%20Assembly%20minutes%202009-04-21.html)

The CD04 candidate has type QName and cardinality (0..1).  The type is not correct as per the resolution of Assembly 130.  This occurs in multiple places in the document.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com