Subject: RDDL doc for 200912 NS

I have updated the RDDL doc for 200912 NS:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/36083/sca-1.1-rddl-200912.html

Note that I have assumed that the schema file names owned by the
sca-assembly TC will have the cd05 suffix. I have not updated the links
to schemas for the other TCs since they would have to do a new CD and
decide to make it public. In the past, we've updated the assembly RDDL
as and when other SCA TCs creates a new public CD schema.

Thanks.