Subject: WD01 of 1.2 spec that includes event processing/pub-sub

I have uploaded the 1st working draft of assembly 1.2 spec to our doc
repository. If you recall, at the Palo Alto f2f (that was mostly focused
on Eventing), Scott and I took an AI to update the current 1.1 spec to
include eventing.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/36508/sca-assembly-1.2-spec-wd01.doc
(doc version with diff from 1.1 CD04)
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/36509/sca-assembly-1.2-spec-wd01.pdf
(PDF version with no diffs)
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/36510/sca-assembly-1.2-spec-wd01-diff.pdf
(PDF version with diffs from 1.1 CD04)

The basis for the updates is version 1.1 CD04. While the update work was
going on, the TC has published CD05, so obviously there is some merge
work that'll have to be done.

Thanks to Scott, EricJ, Martin, and Ashok in creating this draft. Note
that Eric may have some additional feedback that should be considered
for generating WD02.

Few notes:

1) This is only the 1st draft. I'm hoping that the TC will consider this
to be the basis for our 1.2 work that would including eventing. This is
similar to what we did at the start of the 1.1, where we took the OSOA
contribution, applied the OASIS template and used the result as the
basis for further work (using the usual TC process of raising issues etc).
2) There are a few TODOs (like updating the figure for which I did not
have the original, updating the extensibility section to include
examples of <eventType> extensibility)
3) The minutes, in some cases, were not detailed enough, so I had to
rely on my (and others) possibly faulty memory. If you think there is
something in the draft that contradicts our agreements, OR an agreement
that is not captured in the draft, please let me know.
4) At the f2f the agreements were at a very high level. To fill in the
details, I relied extensively on the OSOA submission and the TIBCO
presentation/submission.
5) I have included 'Notes' where ever there is a TODO, or an AI, or when
the f2f decision was unclear.

Thanks!