Subject: Re: Problem with Posted XSDs and RDDL file for the SCA Assembly CD05

Hi Mike,

  While I can update the RDDL file, I can't overwrite the schema since it's the one that was approved by the TC and is authoritative. While not a substantive change, the TC is going to have to issue a new version to update.

  In the interim you could place a draft copy in kavi along with a note on your homepage that it will be corrected in the next CD.

Mary