Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Re: [ASSEMBLY 204] Assembly Tests do not verifycomposite name resolution

Jim,

If your concern is to ensure that there are appropriate testcases for the <implementation.composite/> and
<include/> elements, then I believe that the work is already done and that there is no need to write any further tests.

For <implementation.composite/>, the requirement for the @name attribute to resolve to the QName of a
<composite/> element in the Domain is described by ASM60030.
Looking at the TestAssertions and TestCases documents:

ASM60030  -->   ASM-TA-6031  -->  ASM_6024_TestCase

For <include/>, the requirement for the @name attribute to resolve to the QName of a <composite/>
element in the Domain is described by ASM60042.  For this:

ASM60042  -->  ASM-TA-6041  -->  ASM_6030_TestCase

Note that these 2 testcases cover the negative version of the test ie where the name does NOT resolve correctly.

The positive test (that the name resolves correctly) is actually covered by a whole pile of other testcases
that use <implementation.composite/> and <include/> and expect them to work correctly (ie if the resolution
did not work, then the testcase would fail and that would pick up the problem).

Best wishes,