Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] waiting on updated namespace document from Assembly TC

Perfect! Thanks Mike!

I'll try to get these announced today.

Mary

On Jun 3, 2010, at 4:36 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:

Mary,

OK, I am hoping that I have interpreted your request correctly - and that this email is sufficient, rather than using the new TCAdmin request system?

First, here is the correct latest RDDL file and associated set of XSD and XML files, as a ZIP:

        (June_2010_SCA_RDDL_Package.ZIP)

And I think you wanted an adjusted version of the January 2010 version of the RDDL & XSD/XML files:

   (Jan_2010_SCA_RDDL_Package.ZIP)

I hope that this is all that is required to complete the publication and public review of all the specifications.