Subject: Potential CD drafts

I have applied the changes for Assembly 237 to the specification and updated the references to the other SCA specification to current CDs.  To the best of my knowledge, these are the last changes needed to the specification so we can vote this draft as CD06.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/38891/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd05-rev2.doc
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/38892/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd05-rev2.pdf

I have applied the changes for Assembly 150 to the Test Assertions document.  If we approve a CD06 of the specification, this document will need to have the reference updated.  I believe we could handle that as part of a motion approving this as a CD.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/38893/sca-assembly-1.1-test-assertions-cd02-rev2.odt
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/38894/sca-assembly-1.1-test-assertions-cd02-rev2.pdf

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com