Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] requests for Public Review

Mary,

I've edited the TestCases document to add the missing reference and I've also edited the RDDL files to include the material
for the SCA-J CAA test suite.

Updated TestCases ZIP for Java CAA specification:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/38927/sca-j-caa-1.1-testcases-cd01-package.zip

Updated RDDL files:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/38928/Test_Suite_RDDL_Files_August_2010.ZIP

If you have any questions or problems with these, please let me know.

From: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
To: OASIS Java <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>, OASIS Assembly <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 06/08/2010 18:02
Subject: [sca-assembly] requests for Public Review
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

The TestCases for the SCA_J Common Annotations and APIs Version 1.1 Specification includes a zip of some code yet I can't find a reference to this file contained in the specification itself or in any of the namespace documents cited? I'm guessing it needs to be incorporated into one or more of the namespace documents?

Mary