Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] draft minutes of 2010-08-03 are attached

On vacation this week, but so as to not lose a week of possible discussion, I'm thinking I should point out that I did produce a document to help clarify eventing options.

While the minutes may correctly reflect the discussion on the call, the discusion seems to have overlooked this email:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/201008/msg00006.html

Eric