Subject: Moving to OpenOffice.org? (Was: [sca-assembly] Issue 238 proposalv2)

I can't believe you put me in a position of having to look up what the
3rd 'o' was, Anish.  I've been away from what was then known as OO for a
while, and didn't have good experiences with it, but would listen to
others that say it has improved.  But mostly I'm just responding to
change the subject line.

Danny
who is so used to ignoring his overlords, that they now refuse to
acknowledge that he exists.