Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Issue 238 proposal v2

Hi Mike,

On 11/24/10 3:20 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:
OFF3599573.069C076E-ON802577E5.003B5E3B-802577E5.003DE269@uk.ibm.com" type="cite">
<mje>
The mention of a schemaLocation style of mechanism has me reaching for the garlic
and a nice big stake - basically no way do I want to see another one of these being
invented.
Hopefully, then, these constructs really are in vampire form, not zombie form.  But the fact that they keep coming back even when you think you've driven a stake through their heart apparently doesn't bode well.

:-)

-Eric.