Subject: issues editor status

Mike, Martin, and esteemed Assembly TC colleagues,

As you have noticed, I have fallen increasingly further behind in my duties as issues editor for the Assembly TC, due to a corresponding increase in my other responsibilities at TIBCO.  Mike can attest that he has done all of the issue creation in the last year or more, and I've been negligent even in updating issue status to match resolutions, typically performing the work in batches spanning several calls' worth at once.

Therefore, regrettably, I find I must officially resign my position as issues editor.  I also apologize to all of you for not keeping up better, particularly to Mike and Martin and anyone else who has had to take up the slack.

Note that this does not mark the end of my involvement with the TC.  I will continue to attend the TC calls as best I can.

Regards,

Scott