Subject: v1.2 WD02 uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40867/sca-assembly-1.2-spec-wd02.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40868/sca-assembly-1.2-spec-wd02.pdf

WD02 includes resolutions to issues 238, 241 and 242. This should make
WD02 uptodate wrt our 1.2 resolutions (per JIRA). I have also removed
some of the Notes/AIs from the document as they are already acted upon
or are no longer relevant.

Please check the drafts for accuracy and use these for new issue proposals.

Note: wd02 does *not* sync-up with the latest draft of version 1.1 and
like wd02 is still based off v1.1cd04.

Thanks!