Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] NEW ISSUE: 1.1 CSD 08 Errata - is the list ofacknowledgments complete?

The rule is consistent, it just has not been consistently applied;-)

Basically anyone who has ever been a member of the TC since should be listed, and any TC member can request to be added and removed.

Martin.

From: Eric Johnson [mailto:eric@tibco.com]
Sent: 23 August 2011 14:09
To: OASIS SCA Assembly

Target: CSD 08

I note that both Danny van der Rijn's name and my own are missing from the acknowledgments section in appendix D.

It isn't immediately obvious to me what the criteria should be here (someone who has at any point had voting rights?), but I do note that there are several more people listed as "members" of the TC that do not have their names in the acknowledgments section.

Proposal:
Identify a consistent rule for which names should appear, and vet the roster for missing names.

-Eric.