Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Issue 141

Martin,

Well, at least I can be sure that I'm not going crazy...

...the PDF you link to is wrong, but the equivalent Doc file has the correction:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/32943/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd03-Rev1.doc

(I had a copy equivalent to this on my own disk too)

CD03-Rev2 retains the fix
CD03-Rev3 has the fix
CD03-Rev4 has the fix
CD03-Rev5 has the fix
CD03-Rev6  "       "     "

CD03-Rev7 reverts to the original text

Looks to me as if the culprit was this issue proposal:

sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd03-Rev6+Issue189.doc

Yours, Mike

Dr Mike Edwards  Mail Point 137, Hursley Park
STSM  Winchester, Hants SO21 2JN
SCA, Cloud Computing & Services Standards  United Kingdom
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC
Chair UK ISO SC38 mirror committee (Cloud & SOA)
IBM Software Group
Phone: +44-1962 818014
Mobile: +44-7802-467431 (274097)
e-mail: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com