Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Fwd: Suggested text for Assembly 233

On Sep 28, 2011, at 5:07 PM, ashok malhotra wrote:

> Hi Eric:
> There is not going to be a SCA Policy 1.2 and we need to say something about Policy
> on events.

Hi Ashok,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "there is not going to be a SCA Policy 1.2"? What if issues with Policy 1.1 are discovered in practical use? Also, what if we come to the conclusion that the eventing changes in Assembly require clarifications and potentially modification to the existing Policy model?

Thanks,
Jim