Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] [public review comments]TC Admin comments on TestCases for the SCA Assembly Model Version 1.1 Specification

Chet,

See comments below:

The two specs are progressing at the same time. The test spec is explicitly testing against csd08 not csd07, so this is intentional.

> Note that csd08 is not currently on the server so the link is broken.

That's a queuing issue with TC Admin;-)

> Also, we recommend linking to the HTML version for ease of access by
> readers.

Since this is a normative reference, the TC feels it is better to link to the authoritative version, which in this case is pdf.

> 2. Current citation used:
>
> [TA-GUIDE] OASIS Committee Draft 05, Test Assertions Guidelines
> Version 1.0, August 2010
> http://docs.oasis-
> open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/cd05/testassertionsguidelines-cd-05.pdf
>
> This committee specification draft does not have a citation format
> provided. The citation construction that we use for OASIS documents
> is:
>
> [CITATION-LABEL]
> Work Product title (italicized). Approval date (DD Month YYYY). Stage
> Identifier and Revision Number (e.g., Committee Specification Draft
> 01). Principal URI (version-specific URI, e.g., including the filename
> component with stage and revision: /somespec-v1.0-csd01.html).
>
> So, for TA Guide, this would be
>
> [TA-GUIDE]
> <ital>Test Assertions Guidelines Version 1.0</ital>. Approval date 30
> August 2011. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 05.
> http://docs.oasis-
> open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/cd05/testassertionsguidelines-cd-05.html

Since when we go to Committee specification we will have to have a DCR, we will provide the correct formatting at that point. Is that acceptable?

Martin.