Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Action re. SCA Assembly Issue 233

On 10/26/2011 2:57 PM, Jim Marino wrote:
However, for me the important thing is we don't declare transactions (local, global, transactedOneWay) irrelevant to eventing.

I agree about local and transactedOneWay. I'm not so sure about global, unless we define global in such a way that would avoid the deadlock that would arise in some of the common transactedOneWay use cases. It's not obvious to me, btw, how you'd go about making that definition.