Subject: Re: Request to create JIRA instance for SCA Assembly TC

Mike, Martin & members of the SCA Assembly TC,

As requested, a JIRA project has been set up for the SCA Assembly TC. You can access the project at

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SCAASSEMBLY

All members of the TC have been added to the project. You can log in to JIRA using your OASIS credentials with the caveat that for your login name, all letters must be lowercase.

Please let me know if you have any questions or encounter any difficulties using the project.

Best,

/chet