Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] Fwd: [sca-assembly-comment] Ballot closure

Eric,

Have only just seen (and forwarded) the email from Jim sent to the sca-comment list.

As far as I can tell Fabric 3 has not formally started conformance wrt passing test suites etc.

I know there were some informal statements for Jim over a year ago, but at that time it was not formal and it wasn’t clear what spec coverage there was (assembly, policy, java, binding, etc)

Myself and Mike will follow up.

Martin.

From: Eric Johnson [mailto:eric@tibco.com]
Sent: 19 February 2013 18:01
To: OASIS SCA Assembly

One of my OASIS-involved colleagues indicated that he hadn't seen this note from Jim Marino.

Can someone please clarify? Has Fabric 3 publicly stated conformance, and that was simply lost in the email flood that we all have to deal with? Or is there some formal step that we need to prod Jim to follow through on?

Have either of the chairs followed up with Jim to clarify?

Eric.