Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Re: Question about Exit Criteria raised on Assembly TC call

Ashok,

No.  That is not correct.

The exit criteria for SCA Policy only apply to the specs developed by the SCA Policy TC.

The question of whether the specs get released as a bundle is completely different.

Each spec has to meet the exit criteria of its respective TC.

Yours,

Mike Edwards
STSM - Cloud Computing and SOA Standards
Chair UK ISO SC38 mirror committee (Cloud & SOA)
Co-Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC

Phone: 44-1962-818014 (37248014) | Mobile: 44-7802-467431 (274097)
E-mail:
mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com
Chat:
Google Talk: mike.edwards.inglenook@gmail.com